Lancaster KB-885 served with No. 420 Squadron RCAF where it was assigned the code letters “PT-Y”. The nose art featured a bat with a straight razor for a mouth that contains a machine gun. Clarence believes that this design likely derived from artwork created by Walt Disney artists. Upon its return to Canada following the war, KB-885 went on to become “The Red Deer Lancaster” when Charlie Parker purchased the aircraft and displayed it next to his service station on Highway #2. Still proudly carrying its “Hell Razor” nose art, the Lancaster became a landmark for motorists travelling between Calgary and Edmonton from 1947 until 1956 when it was sold to an American company who planned to utilize KB-885 as a water bomber. Sadly, it caught fire and burned just prior to take off from a field near the service station in January 1957.