Mosquito Celebration Day
Engine Day Run* – Lancaster Merlin Engine Run-ups at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.**
11:30 a.m. – Join Restoration Boss Jack McWilliam for a “Walk & Talk” Tour of the Mosquito in the North Hangar – after the morning engine run.
1:00 p.m. – Join Richard de Boer in the Main Hangar for the story of WWII’s most accomplished bomber, Mosquito “F for Freddie”.
Food Concession in the North Hangar hosted by the High River Hospital Auxiliary, all proceeds go to the Nanton Clinic and the High River hospital.
Try the museum’s New VR Experience $10 of the Berlin Blitz in the Library. It’s 15 minutes long and you feel like you are flying to Berlin.
* Engine run-ups are subject to the aircraft being serviceable and other factors .
**Engine run times are subject to change.
- 11:30 a.m. -
- Walk & Talk with Jack McWilliam
- Join Restoration Boss Jack McWilliam for a "Walk & Talk" Tour of the Mosquito in the North Hangar
- 1:00 p.m. -
- Richard de Boer in Main Hangar
- Join Richard de Boer in the Main Hangar for the story of WWII's most accomplished bomber, Mosquito "F for Freddie".