BCATP Station Medicine Hat

#34 Service Flying Training School #34 SFTS opened in Medicine Hat on the site of the Medicine Hat Exhibition and Stampede Grounds south-east of town. It began operation as a Royal Air Force school on April 8, 1941. Auxiliary facilities were established at Holsom County Road (paved runways) and in the District of Whitla (grass … Continue reading BCATP Station Medicine Hat